At Evolution Financial Planning we believe that everyone should have access to and understand the importance of financial advice. Less debt, more savings and creating wealth and maximising the money you already have. Our aim is to provide clarity and long term financial stability with bespoke and holistic financial advice for each individual. We nurture and take care of our clients through the milestones of life to help them achieve the goals they set out. With the knowledge of the system we can be one step ahead and beat it at its own game.
Products and Services
- Insurance from Life and Critical illness through to Income protection and Business
- Financial Planning – Investments, Pensions, Financial Education, Events
- Specialist Areas – Wills, Trust and Power of Attorney
Here are some of the key reasons to choose Evolution for your financial planning:
- The world of finance is traditionally male-dominated, yet many people prefer a female financial adviser. Evolution comprises an all-female team made up of financial planners, mortgage brokers and will writers. Perhaps it’s because we’re all women, but you’ll find we work in an unusually collaborative way
- We’re fully qualified and experienced experts. Thousands of clients trust us to provide a friendly service, quality advice and great value.
- People say we’re empathetic, understanding and patient. Because each consultation is unrushed, you can be sure that all your questions will be answered and that you’ll be comfortable with the results
- As Independent Financial Advisers, we’re not tied to any one provider. That means you receive the best recommendations for you, from the whole of the market. You benefit from holistic advice that covers your entire financial situation and helps you achieve your goals
- As professional advisers, we can access financial products that you won’t find on the Internet or the High Street. That means you can be confident you’re getting the best possible deal
- When you want a fresh approach, try Evolution Financial Planning
Which areas do you cover?
Our female financial advisers are based in various locations across the south of England and Wales. Here are the main areas we cover:
- Herne Bay
- St Albans
If you’re in or near any of these areas, you can book an informal chat at our offices or arrange for us to sit down with you in the comfort of your own home. If you’re elsewhere in the UK, we can work just as effectively over the phone.
After discussing your financial requirements and understanding your individual circumstances, we’ll provide bespoke advice and recommendations for you to follow.
Naturally, all the information you share is completely confidential.
You’ll benefit from peace of mind, knowing that you are protecting the future for yourself and your family.