How can a Female Independent Financial Adviser help you to Achieve your Wealth Goals?
Inflation has risen to the highest level in almost 30 years and the current “cost of living crisis” means that there has never been a better time to seek help from a female Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) to help you to achieve your wealth goals. There are a range of ways a female IFA can help you to achieve your wealth goals including mortgages, pensions, investments and ethical investing, insurances, wills and estate planning…
Working with a Female Independent Financial Adviser to Achieve your Wealth Goals
As an experienced team of IFA’s, at Evolution Financial Planning our clients often have multiple wealth goals and financial concerns that they would like a female independent financial adviser to help with. One of the main wealth goals that our clients have is to gain control over their financial future. For example, you may currently have a good business model but have never looked at your finances before and so don’t know where to start, and this is where a female IFA can help.
The Process of Working with a Female Independent Financial Adviser
The first step in the process of working with a female IFA to achieve your wealth goals is to discuss your aims and priorities, including what you want the future to look like and what you would like your lifestyle to look like.
The next step is to work out where we are starting from and what you have in place already. From here, we can look at what your next steps are. These next steps can include a plan for your mortgage, what protection you should have in place, what you are saving for, what you can afford to invest, what that looks like in tax limitations or potential to ensure you are maximising their tax position.
As your female Independent Financial Adviser, we will then produce a report which includes advice and a plan that you can follow. We will take you through the entire process so that you will end up with a plan to be able to achieve your wealth goals.
How a Female Independent Financial Adviser can help you to Achieve your Retirement and Pension Goals?
A big part of the goal to gain control over your financial future is likely to include your pension and when you would like to retire. However, despite your pension being such a big part of your financial future, when considering their wealth goals, women often think about investing and neglect their pensions. It is important to take a more balanced approach when considering your financial future and prioritise both investing and your pension.
A female IFA can help you to achieve your retirement goals by outlining the potential benefits of your pension and how you can access them. They can also help you to understand what your current financial future looks like. In addition, an IFA can help you to achieve your wealth goals by establishing if you can afford to retire, or when that will be possible by looking at your entire financial picture.
Why Working with a Female Financial Adviser can help you to Achieve your Wealth Goals
There are several reasons why a female Independent Financial Adviser can help you to achieve your wealth goals:
- The advice of a female IFA is impartial, meaning that you can trust their advice because they are not connected to investment funds or services and know more than your family about what is best for your unique situation.
- Your IFAs will work to build a thorough understanding of your specific financial situation so that you get a personal experience.
- A female IFA will help you to look at the bigger picture and focus on future goals and possibilities, rather than just the present situation.
- Independent Financial Advisers work to a transparent fixed fee structure, so there are no hidden costs.
- We are all different and have different needs and priorities; for example ethical investing might be a main priority, or early retirement (or both). A female IFA can help you to get your finances in order and will take account of your financial priorities to support your financial progress and help you to reach your wealth goals.
- Your money is not held by your female IFA, instead it is often held by an independent custodian which keeps assets safe and gives you even more reassurance that your money is in good hands.
Your female IFA is legally required to give you the best advice they can but it is important to remember that an IFA cannot make decisions for you, they can only advise you on what would be best for your independent situation.
Achieving your Wealth Goals with the Help of a Female Indpendent Financial Adviser
A female IFA can help you to achieve your wealth goals with their holistic approach which takes into account your current and future financial situation, in order to provide you with the best possible advice. For more information on how a female Independent Financial Adviser could help you to achieve your wealth goals, get in touch!