JOIN OUR TEAM
16% of financial advisers are women. I want to be part of the change and enable more women into the role or stay in the industry. With so many advisers retiring and selling their client bases to large networks, there is a great opportunity for women to step forward.
Being an adviser myself, running my own business for 12 years, and being in the industry 23 years, I’ve seen it all. As a mum of 2, taking qualifications and dealing with changes in regulation, I know what it takes to make it all work in balance. Its an amazing job! With a great opportunity to live an abundant life whilst doing an impactful job.
is this you?
Have worked in the financial services industry as a paraplanner, administrator, provider business development (similar) or a financial adviser (tired or independent), you love the industry and what it can do for clients and families but you aren’t happy where you are, you know there must be a better place to work. You are looking for a new home where you can be your true authentic self.
- Wanting to work WITH a company, a mastermind style approach, working with a women group of advisers who all support and help each other in developing your yourself and your revenue, whilst provide amazing customer service. Collaborating as a team. Not wanting to work alone and feel like you’re making decisions all by yourself.
- Not having to offer products that you don’t believe in. Wanting to offer true bespoke independent advice without the pressure of having sell something which isn’t in the clients best interest just to obtain targets. Where client outcomes are a gauge of your success and your performance is based on beating your personal best.
- Not expected to work 60 70 hours, with a 9 to 5 mentality plus weekends. Driving around, wasting time travelling. Whereas getting the job done well, effectively, is more important than the time spent. TRUE flexible working.
- Working with clients who don’t value you. Inheriting clients who aren’t brought into your way of working. Whereas, wanting clients to be grateful for your input and value your relationship.
- Without having to wear black suits that don’t represent who you are as a person. Instead, wearing clothes you’re comfortable in and show up as yourself.
- Going to work with a smile, knowing you can laugh and crack a joke. Not having to hide behind a ‘professional’ curtain. We don’t like to take ourselves too seriously.
- Are you someone who would see £10 note on the floor, pick it up and look for who dropped it? if so, you are our person…. Honesty is our fundamental core value